Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday, February 10, 2012

The wind was from the north on the way to the bus stop this morning and I was grateful to have a huge shawl to wrap around my face and the Brioche stitch hat from the Fall 2011 VK on my head. I'm even more grateful that my husband is finally employed again and no longer available to drive me to work.
Last night I washed and severely blocked the At the Market shawl. I used Fleece Artist Woolie Silk the color is Masala. It's wonderfully bright and springy.
I wasn't up to fixing the dropped stitch on my husband's hat last night; not enough light I will have to wait until the weekend when I have natural light. So I picked up a WIP; a chunky cardigan on big needles (7.00 mm). It grows amazingly fast.
In mid January I put together three sock kits in the hopes of doing a pair a month; I only have a half sock to show for my efforts but It's not quite mid February so there is still hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment