Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thursday, February 23, 2012

There were very red clouds early this morning. I hope the huge snow stays south of us as predicted.
My husband was once again nagging me this morning about continuing with my swimming lessons. I know that my feelings are irrational and not something he can understand but I am just not ready to start again with a new teacher. I liked Caitlin a lot and she understood my fear of being underwater and was very patient with me. I was very upset when the YMCA changed the time of the adult class from 5:45 to 5:00. That seemed to me to be very silly in a facility that is in the downtown office building area.
My dental issues are improving at least the infection is succumbing to the antibiotic. Hopefully I can get the unsalvageable tooth extracted and whatever restoration done before mid April when I'm supposed to go to Palm Springs.
Now that my husband has a couple of weeks under his belt at the new job we are relaxing on the spending. We put a much needed slipcover on the cat mutilated sofa last weekend and this weekend we are going to the Guthrie Theater to see "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof". I have really missed going to the theater.

Knitting:
  February is almost over and I have only one sock and the beginning of the second of the pair. Still 6 days to go so maybe. I don't have a camera with me but the pattern is Leafling and the yarn is Socks that Rock medium weight  in Bella Coola.
Also on the needles is a cabled cardigan from Fall 2011 Vogue Knitting.
Olga loved her At the Market stole




No comments:

Post a Comment